The Power of Example
(A Comprehensive, Turn-Key Business, Marketing Plan and Operating Guide)
“Establishing diverse and reliable revenue is imperative to achieve sustainability.”
Ian Mattson – Director of Youth Development
TEC’s “The Power Of Example” Youth Mentoring Program is:
- Highly fundable and widely sought after, but not widely offered in most states
- Extraordinarily effective with measurable outcomes
- HIGHLY profitable and launched with very little start-up cost, plus almost no overhead costs
- Implemented and operated from anywhere, no need for expensive facility
- Is supported by unlimited access to our TECU team of professionals for support, training and ongoing consulting.
- Provides you with a tried and tested, “turn-key” Business and Marketing Plan and Operating Guide insuring your stress-free and successful launch
TEC’s 8-year-old mentoring program and its high level of profit is the anchor to their sustainability and can be yours too.
Please contact Ian at 715-829-6602 or Ian@trinity-ec.com for more information and costs.